GDPR: Regulations for the Protection of Privacy
Dear visitor, this Information is intended to inform the user about the methods of treatment of personal data concerning him. AccessibleAsia.com, in line with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and the Regulation GDPR (EU) 2016/679, intends to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each visitor, in line with the provisions of current legislation. This Information is intended as information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code and articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR., we inform you that:
1) The url of the https://AccessibleAsia.com site hosts an amateur site owned by:
Via Onorato Vigliani 26A
Tel: +39 3387320581
2) We do not collect personal data and do not store it for any use.
The site hosts some technical cookies: Cookieconsent (generated by the Cookiebot plugin), pll_language (generated by the PolyLanguage plugin to show the site in the correct language)
With some browsers also appear other cookies both technical (Cookie Consent) and a marketing cookie generated by Google Font.
You can have a complete information about the cookies to the page Cookies Policy
We do not store emails and data voluntarily provided by those who contact us to request advice and information on the various destinations mentioned on the site.
The emails are used to respond to the requests of those who contact us, they are not placed on mailing lists for commercial or marketing use.
3) The data provided by those who consult us are stored at the address of AccessibleAsia.com in Via Onorato Vigliani 26A, 10135 Torino
4) The controller is the owner of the domain AccessibleAsia.com:
Massimo Micotti, Via Onorato Vigliani 26A, 10135 Torino
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – Tel: +39 3387320581
5) The processing of data has, as a legal basis, the consent of those who communicate them and is carried out to improve the web browsing experience and/ or manage any requests of the user.
6) Within the limits of the processing purposes indicated, the data communicated may be communicated to external entities (such as travel agencies, tour operators, hotels, transport companies, rental companies, tour guides, similar companies and private individuals) with the aim of fulfilling the specific requests of people who require our advice or tourist assistance.
The recipients of the data are also subject to compliance with the provisions of the GDPR in the processing of the data provided.
7) In certain cases and after communication to the user, the data may be transferred to foreign entities (such as travel agencies, tour operators, hotels, transport companies, rental companies, tour guides, similar companies and private individuals) with the aim of fulfilling the specific requests of people who require our advice or tourist assistance. In case of transfers within the European Community, the data will be processed as required by the GDPR.
In the case of transfers to countries outside the European Community, the data will be subject to the regulations of the countries where the data are received.
You will be asked to accept that the transfer of data is carried out.
8) For the specific specialization in Accessible Tourism addressed to disabled people we may receive information about any physical or mental disabilities of some of the people who turn to us.
We do not require information about the health situation of users but only about the type of service or assistance they need.
For example, we may request that one or more of the participants use a wheelchair and, if they do, a manual/foldable wheelchair or a technological wheelchair whose size/weight may require suitable vehicles and accommodation; but we will never require the medical reason for such a requirement.
9) The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed that is to provide the advice or assistance requested. We will not send emails or newsletters using the email address received from those who consult us.
10) The interested party has always the right to request the Data Controller access to your data, rectification or deletion of the same, restriction of processing or the possibility to object to the processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to the processing by asserting these and the other rights provided for by the GDPR by simple communication to the Data Controller. Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that an offence related to the processing of your data has occurred.
11) The personal data you provide, will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations that are inspired by the activity of the Owner. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper as well as on any other type of suitable media, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to art. 1 lett. F of the GDPR.
Turin, December 31st, 2021